Legal Translation Services
If legal documents are getting harder to decipher, turn to the legal translation services of TW Languages to understand the details better. The legal translation solutions offered by us are extremely accurate and fluent, regardless of the languages involved. What makes us different is the ability to work across diverse industry verticals with exceptional skills, technological inputs, and an extensive team of translators to rely on.
TW Languages works closely with its clientele and takes pride in offering bespoke services pertaining to the legal sector. Our unmatched price, quality, and exceptional levels of confidentiality further validate the credibility quotient. We strive for 100 percent customer satisfaction levels via our extensive service-specific catalogue of legal translation services in the UK.
Translation solutions are offered by TWL which involves our experienced translators handling legalised official documents. We also specialise in:
- Contract Translation where different legal contracts are translated, according to the organisational requirements.
- Court Document Translation.
- Financial Translation with each segment being handled by subject experts and experienced translators with legal backgrounds.
- Legal document translation where we accurately interpret the associated documents while ensuring complete confidentiality.
- Sports Law translation and GDPR translation solutions, with the latter involving experienced and qualified translators from our side with excellent knowledge regarding the General Data Protection Regulation synonymous to the European Union.
Apart from that, we also make sure that organisations are ahead of the Patent Translation worries including technical patents and other associated aspects. We also offer selective Will Translation solutions to individuals who are looking to understand the nuances of a specific yet intricate testament.
Why Choose TW Languages?
In addition to offering multi-genre compatibility, here are the top reasons to choose TW Languages as your go-to translation partner
- Highly qualified and experienced translators.
- Competent legal translation.
- Accurate and contextual translations.
- Extensive translation memory and the innovative use of technology.
- On-time delivery of translated documents.
- ISO 17100 & ISO-IEC 27001 – 2013 certified professional standards.
- Registered as a translation company in England and Wales.
We are proud to be associated with a number of leading global businesses who trust us with their legal translation services. Our esteemed clientele ranges from SMEs to corporate businesses and includes Cassons and Butcher & Barlow.
For a business that is looking to find a reliable translation partner for all their legal testaments, social statements, court orders, and other related documents, TW Languages is certainly the best way forward. Contact us at +44 (0)161 826 8777
How does legal translation work?
Law translators work to transpose a legal concept into a different language. To be legally binding, legal terminology must be accurate. Legal English is often written in long, compound sentences with high complexity. Also, legal discourse in English is regularly written in passive voice.
What is needed to translate legal documents?
Legal documents generally require either a certified translation or both certification and notarisation.
How long does it take to translate legal documents?
- Up to 1,000 words – 1 to 2 days.
- 1,000 to 3,000 words – 2 to 3 days.
- 3,000 to 5,000 words – 3 to 4 days.
- 5,000 to 10,000 words – 4 to 6 days
What is legal translation and example?
Legal translation is the process of translating legal documents and materials from one language to another while maintaining the accuracy, terminology, and legal concepts of the source language. An example of a legal document that requires translation could be a contract, a patent, a court ruling, or a legal agreement.
Can anyone translate legal documents?
Not anyone can translate legal documents. Legal translation requires specialised knowledge and expertise in the legal field, including an understanding of legal terminology and concepts in both the source and target languages. It is important to hire a professional legal translator who has the appropriate qualifications, experience, and training to ensure accuracy, precision, and consistency in the translation of legal documents.