Discover our Expertise in Medical Translation Services
We offer medical translation services that cover a wide range of documents, including:
- Advertising materials and brand promotion
- Clinical study and research documentation
- Equipment manuals and instructions for use (IFU)
- Labels and packaging text
- Medical charts
- Medical insurance documents
- Medical records
- Patient consent documentation
- Patient diaries
- Patient outreach documents
- Technical data sheets
- Training documents and records
Why Choose TW Languages?
By entrusting your medical translation requirements to TW Languages, you are placing them in a safe pair of hands. We offer precise medical translation services, while placing a high value on reliability, confidentiality and the timely delivery of the finished product. Our team of medical translators is highly experienced professional native translators who are keen to provide high-quality documentation to all our customers, whether large or small. We provide country-specific localisation services, even down to the colours and iconography of your materials, making sure all documentation, labelling, and packaging are culturally appropriate for each particular market.
We have the following advantages, not shared by many other translation companies:
- ISO 17100 certified.
- ATC (Association of Translation Companies) member
- A rigorous quality process
- Our extensive team cover over 250 languages
- Proven methodology, which has given highly satisfactory results to many clients
- A dedicated project manager, with a master’s degree in translation and linguistics, for every account
Our Clients Tell Their Stories
We have successfully partnered with many companies, from micro-businesses to multinational enterprises. We pride ourselves in carefully listening to our clients’ requirements, rather than herding them towards simple off-the-peg solutions.
Choose TW Languages for Your Medical Translation Services
In today’s ferociously competitive marketplace, high-quality localisation services are essential to stay ahead of the competition and comply with all necessary regulatory requirements. Medical translation requires strong linguistic skills and technical knowledge, but many translation providers will provide one without the other. Here at TW Languages you can be confident that your translation requirements will be successfully met by our medical translators in a timely and cost-effective manner, with appropriate language for the intended audience and accurate translations of technical terms.
You can be sure that all your translation requirements will be fully met by our medical translators. Please contact us with details of your needs; we will be only too happy to assist.